- Taxis can drive all the way up the ramp to the main entrance, making it easier for wheelchair users to enter the building.
- For wheelchair users and other visitors who need to avoid stairs, there are lifts between floors.
- Brasseriet, the restaurant located one floor below the main entrance, is accessible via Strömgatan 14.
- The main entrance to the second stage Rotundan is at Jakobs torg 8 and can also be accessed via our stage door. If you need assistance, get in touch with the usher at the entrance of the Rotundan stage for help.
- Wheelchair accessible toilets are available at the Stalls, as well as the Rotunda stage.
- A wheelchair is available to borrow.
- A number of wheelchair spaces are available in the auditorium.
- The floors of the stalls, first balcony and second balcony are carpeted. The lower and upper third balconies are not.
- Evacuation equipment, should it be needed, is available for persons with reduced mobility.
- There is a double swing door at the main entrance.
- When both sides are open it is 1.36 meters wide.
- The entrance has a 1.85 meter long vestibule, with a double swing inner door. It is 1.39 meters wide when both doors are open.
- The entrance hall has a contrasting colour scheme to facilitate visitors with impaired vision.
- The lift is 1.31 meters deep and 1.20 meters wide.
- The call button is installed at a height of 96 cm.
- In the lift, the control panel is installed 1.07 meters above the floor, and 59 cm from the corner.
- Handrails are installed in the lift.
- The interior has a contrasting colour scheme to facilitate visitors with impaired vision.
- Restaurant Di Sotto, situated downstairs from the main entrance, can be reached via Strömgatan 14.
- The door to the handicap accessible restroom has a pull handle.
- It is also equipped with an electric elbow switch.
- The room interior is in contrasting colours to facilitate visitors with impaired vision.
- The room is 1.73 meters wide and 2.10 meters long.
- In terms of room to manoeuvre, there is 80 cm of free space to the left of the toilet seat, and one meter of free space to the right.
AUDIO FREQUENCY INDUCTION LOOP
- The main auditorium is fitted with an audio frequency induction loop. The loop works best in stalls and on first balcony.